DEKMAT is an indoor/outdoor polyethylene modular floor covering. It is so versatile that it can be used anywhere! Installation is economical and quickly accomplished without the use of any special tools. Constructed in compact 3″ x 12″ modules, you simply snap and lock them together to create your own custom flooring solution.
DEKMAT’s anti-fatigue properties and shock-absorbing design provide maximum comfort for long hours of work. Where sanitation or drainage is essential, DEKMAT’s open-grid design allows dirt or liquids to drop through, while full aeration and drainage eliminate mildew and odors. Continuous air circulation and excellent insulating capability keeps feet warm and dry in winter, and cool and dry in summer.
Dekmat’s 3″ x 12″ design allows your surface to be rolled for easy storage and subsequent installations. Our customers are able to break down a job into multiple sections depending on the size of their surface. They then roll them, store them and simply roll them back out and connect at their next event
Request a Quote!
Contact: Pat Ruble
- Weight: 1 pound per square foot
- Tensile Strength: 4,000 PSI
- Impact Strength: 1.5 ft.lb./sq. in. of notch (1/2″ x 1/2″ notched bar, Izod test)
- Flexeral Strength: 1,000 PSI
- Thermal Defamation Point: 144oF / 62oC
- Hardness/Rockwell: D-52
- Dielectric Strength: 220/103 in. x 10-4 cal. per sec.
- Thermal Conductivity: 11-12.4 x 10-4 cal. per sec. per sq. cm., per (oC per cm.)
- Weathering Resistance: 10% (measured elongation) change after300 hours (200 hours corresponds to 1 year)
- Stock Colors: Black, White, Blue, Red, Gray, Yellow, Green. Custom Colors are also available.